Friday, November 14, 2008

Hmmm
Another post here :D
Grats me
My audi dc again =.=
Today last day of school
Feel strange, i donno why ...
And Qinyu, if u touched from my previous post
Dun u dare to cry again over tis matter
And HuiZhen
Weclome!! Tis post for everyone de
I will take care in sec school de!!
Contact me, i wont change number de :D
And last Raina,
Of couse i wont forgot u de worr !! :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually
Today nv cry worr
I am cold blooded :D
No la
I wan cry de, but cannot cry out la :D
We live in this world, must be happy
Cannot be sad de, liddat waste time leh
Although we will go to diffirent sec sch
But there is still a chance tat we will go same sec sch de ma
So
Dun sad ma :D
Hehe, like me be happy
Life will be better :D
Tommorow will be a fresh day :D
Dun cry le worr :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...