Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ice Cream

A man walks into an ice cream parlor and looks at the menu. He says,”I’ll have a gallon of vannila, a gallon of strawberry, and a gallon of chocolate. The clerk says,”Sorry sir we’re out of chocolate.” The man says ok and looks at the menu again. He says, “I’ll have a quart of vannila, a quart of strawberry, and a quart of chocolate.” The clerk says,”Told you, we’re out of chocolate.” “Right i forgot.” He takes another look at the menu and says,”OK i’ll have a pint of vanilla, a pint of strawberry, and a pint of chocolate.” The clerk shakes his head and says,”Sir how do you spell the ill in vanilla?” “Well I.L.L.” he replies. “How do you spell the straw in strawberry?” “S.T.R.A.W…” “Now, how do you spell the fuck in chocolate?” “Well there ain’t no fuck in chocola-” “THAT’S WHAT IV’E BEEN TRYIN TO TELL YOU! THERE AINT NO FUCKIN CHOCOLATE!”

Ps if not funny, xD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...