Monday, February 23, 2009

Roar
Today test is ..!@@#$%$^&*
OK, LIKE SHIT.
Damn it larh, chi dono wat sai they toking
I CANNOT THINK HOW TO WRITE THE WORD.
Comfirm many marks lost ah
Eveytime is 1 question nid 2 words, i onli noe 1 word
ARGH!
Maths still ok la, chi more difficult ah
I am scared of tmr's ENG AND SCI
DIE MEAT
NO I MEAN PIG LOL :
I dono wat to revise for eng
Just like chi, ytd night see though chi text, dono wat to revise
Die le, sci i think is rmb all those wat vernier calipers wateva sai la
Omg chi de word donno jus anyhow bullshit lol
Wtf loh the make sentence de
I noe wat sentence to write, but donno how to write
So i think of many many sentence
PROB IS JUST I DONNO HW TO WIRTE THE WORD
Like close door, i dono how to write close in chi
ARGH I DUN CARE LIAO, I JUS PUT OPEN
Very heng le, chi no have the... COMPRE YA COMPRE! :D PS if i spell wrong :)
Gosh i am bored now, dun feel like revising
Dono wat to reivse, dono wher to strt
Or bullshit on paper tmr agn?
Aiya better dun, unless i REALLLLLLLY dono :)
OH YEAAAAAAA. Blog cannot right click and highlight le :)
Haha, if wan i copy paste for you the quiz, nudge me or tok to me in msn :)
OH YEAHHHHH I LIKE PONYO PONYO LOL
SO CUTE THE SONG HAHAHAHAHA
Today jus got some audi songs to liangli
She say mus send her hp, lap and black dress in pet society D;
Or else NO audi songs, haha no offence
Aiya nvm la, earn back money thn go buy agn can le loh
I am WILLING to giv my black dress and lap and hp
For audi songs lol
Nvm de loh, my pet society boy de, see the dress see nice thn buy de
LOL i noe i waste money, giv liangli loh, some more can earn points :)
Fuck, my msn cannot use
Then say wat failed to operate cus wat side-to-side WAT PROB I DONO
How can i survive during eng and sci common test? D;

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...