Type out the sentence you end up with and tag the title to your friends
Pick the month you're born:
January----I kicked
Febuary----I loved
March----I karate chopped
April----I licked
May----I jumped on
June----I smelled
July----I did the Marcarena with
August----I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October----I sang to
November----I yelled at
December----I ran over
Pick the day you were born:
1----A bird bath
2----A monster
3----A phone
4----A fork
5----A snowman
6----A gangster
7----My mobile phone
8----My dog
9----My best friend's boyfriend
10----My neighbour
11----My science teacher
12----A banana
13----A fireman
14----A stuffed animal
15----A goat
16----A pickel
17----Your mom
18----A spoon
19----A smurf
20----A basball bat
21----A ninja
22----Chuck Norris
23----A noodle
24----A squirrel
25----A football player
26----My sister
27----My brother
28----An iPod
29----A surfer
30----A homeless guy
31----A llama
What is the last number of the year you were born:
1----In my car
2----In your car
3----In a hole
4----Under your bedapr
5----Riding a motorcycle
6----Sliding down a hill
7----In an elevator
8----At the dining table
9----In line at the bank
0----In your bathroom
Choose the colour of the shirt you are wearing now:
White----because i'm cool like that
Black----because that's how i roll
Pink----because I'm NOT crazy
Red----because the voices told me to
Blue----because i'm sexy and I do what I want
Green----because I think I need some SERIOUS help
Purple----because I'm AWESOME
Gray----because Bid bird said to and he is my leader
Yellow----because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange----because my family thinks i'm stupid anyway
Brown----because I can
Other----because i'm a ninja
None----because I can't control myself
Now type out the sentence you made:
I had lunch with a banana sliding down a hill because i'm cool like that.
LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment