Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yoyo! :)
Let's welcome Jieyu back to schoooooool!
Hahas, finally 10 days are over, Jieyu's back!
I miss you leh!
Nah nah nah. I think Jiajun miss you more la.
AHHHH. Joking only, lax ah!
OMG today is cross-country!
Need to run 3.2km if I am not wrong.
Omg, so long. Die alr I think, lol.
Damn damn damn long loh!
I "run" with Jieyu, Clarice and Shirleyyyyyyyy. :D
Jieyu's face still got some red spots.
But still chio la! XD
Omg finally when the running is finished.
DRINK AND EATING TIME! x)
GOD I am soooooo thirsty!!
I go take my coupons to redeem my drinks! :D
OMG the food is just biscuits. -__________-
Wasted $1 for the coupon.
Prize giving time!
YES YES YES YES YES LEWIS GOT FIRST! XD
OMG Elaine get first for WHOLE sec 1!
Pro sia, lol.
YES FINALLY WE ARE RELEASED.
Walked to mrt station with Liangli, Jingxuan, Geokqin and Amelia.
Very long route to mrt station sia.
Finally we are at mrt station.
Waited for the mrt, and in, no space to sit!
YEAH I found a seat, wow sad only got 1.
Hahaha only i sitting.
They stand. xD
YES finally at west mall alr.
Nono we went mac first to eat. :)
OMG saw Tingwei, Royce, Huzaifi!
GEOKQIN FACE RED ALR!
LOL OMG OMG.
We keep teasing her and Tingwei sia. LOL.
K la, stop, LOL we cant stop teasing her!
Eat finish alr, we went west mall.
We walked around west mall.
Liangli suggest to watch movie. :O
AHHHH. I no money and mama dun let laa. TT
Unless she treat me see loh. =x
No la joking, hahaah.
Then we continue walking walking.
OMG OMG! Saw Tingwei they all agn.
GEOKQIN! VERY HIGH LOL!
No la, she face redddddd alr.
Everytime saw Tingwei then run. -_________________-
LOL, she ran away.
Tingwei they all go library.
Liangli and Jingxuan and me followed them.
LOL. Liangli and Jingxuan dono go where alr.
I still following Tingwei they all, LOL.
OMG chua tio me saw Royce mother!
AHHHHHHHHHHH! I run away. LOL.
Called Jingxuan and asked her where is she!!
1st floor, lol.
Went to find her, yeeahhhh found.
We walked around a clothes shop.
Got 2 stories de, i dono how to spell the shop name leh.
Think is Tom and ... ahhh I dono how to spell ah.
After that, we went 1st floor.
Wow there is a shop sell phone thingy de.
Me and Amelia choosing designs, omg she saw a nice de.
OMG I wan!!!! She dunwan let me buy. D<
LOL, nevermind, i choose other cute de.
YEAHHHHHHH found a cute de, monkey de! XD
I asked Jingxuan to buy for me the hang on neck de!
OMG Jingxuan you so goooooooooooooood!
You brought for me! Tytytytyty!!! XD
Walked and walked to a shop. The person playing maple.
WOW so good he lv100++ leh! Dark knight!!!
Omg omg omg, lol.
It is time to go home le!
Amelia and Geokqin went to the direction of mrt and go home alr.
Left Liangli and Jingxuan.
OMG my mother saw me and call me go home.
Then home sweet home(?!) !
Thanks agn Jingxuan for the hang on neck for phone thingy! XD

SHIRLEY SO BAD, CALL ME DO QUIZ.
1.Beside ur lip , where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
Dun tell you! :p
2. how do u feel when u woke up this morning?
Want to sleep more.
3.Who was the last person u took picture with?
Dono leh forgot liao.
4. whould u consider urself to be spoiled?
No, i am pathetic :)
5. would u ever donate blood?
No and ever! =x
6. have u ever had a best friend who is a oppsite sex?
Yes.
7. Do u wan someone to die?
No.
8.What does ur last text msg say?
Dun tell you. :p
9 .What are you thinking right now?
Someone.
10.Do you wish someone was with u right now?
Someone.
11. What time did you go to sleep last night?
12am plus.
13.is someone on ur mind right now?
Yeah.
14.who was the last person to text u?
Someone.
10 people tagg to do thsquizzz
1.Qinyu
2.Shirley
3.Jieyu
4.Beverly
5.Cheryl
6.Liying
7.Niki
8.SassyFarr
9.Jialing
10.Yanling

16. Who is 2 having a relationship with ?
Hmm, sisters ba, with me, Beverly, our mama is Jieyu, papa is Clarice :D
17 . Is 3 female or male ?
Les. lol, jk, female
18. If 7 and 10 gets together will it be a good thing ?
LES? O.o Maybe ba.
19.What is number 1 studying about?
School?
20.Is number 4 single ?
Yesyesyes. :D
21.Say something about number 5.
Hmmm. CHIOBU! xD
22.What do you think about number 3 and 6 together ?
Hmmm. They dono each other.
23. Describe no.9.
She is frens wif erica. -_________________________________-
24.What will you do if number 6 & 7 fight ?
Try to make them okay.
25. Do you like number 8 ?
Yesyesyesyes! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...