Saturday, April 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~
SPECIALLY FOR QINYU! :D

HAHA! 13 yrs old alr, be serious on work! :D
Sec sch maybe be busy, but still have to jyjy!! :D
You rocks the most la!! :D
I sad you will always be by my side.
Your encourge all these rocks! :D
I really never regret knowing you!
Sorry for the past i doing things making you sad or angry.
But i noe u will never revenge. :D
We would be BFF forever! :D


Now Jieyu's.
HAPPY BIRD DAY TO YOU~
HAPPY BIRD DAY TO YOUU~
HAPPY BIRD DAY TO JIEYUUU~
HAPPY BIRD DAY TO YOUUUUU~
LOL okay jieyu, psps i noe u are not a bird.
And YEAH, i nv regret knowing you, haha!
Although we always FIGHT, LOL.
But i everytime jkjk only lah!
Cannot angry ah! ;x

Yoyoyoyoyo!
Tday's tuition is so boring!
Omfg lol.
Went west mall with qinyu they all tday.
FUN! LOL.
We went to the arcade.
We took neoprints first, wth so fast snap de ._.
Neoprints are so fun! HAHA!
I keep hiding behind while taking LOL.
WTH GOT 1 I INFRONT DE.
I look like a retard .______.
Many ppl there wor :O
Got a boy play basketball de.
Qinyu they all went crazy saying the boy is VERY SHUAI!!!
LOL, i agree too. :B
Watch they play basketball, so pro!!!!!!!!!!
His hands wun tried de wor, keep throw throw throw!?!
LOL.
Eh nth to post alr
ending, bb. ._.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...