Sunday, April 5, 2009

OH YEAH!
FORGOT POST ABOUT JIEYU'S BDAY CELEBRATION.
HOW FORGETFUL I AM!
We celebrated her bday at canteen.
Jieyu's whole hair is wet LOL.
I think is the boys spash those thingy? I dono wats that called.
Her whole hair wet, i think she go wash before.
Before eating cake, we sang her bday song.
The boys sing so funny LOL.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TO YOU
YOU ARE BORN IN THE FARM.
LOL, after that then i forgot alr.
Th boys v. bad sia!
Make fun of her surname LOL.
After that need clean up wtf.
Some ppl jus went up for maths lesson.
Somemore that time got test ley!
Mr. Lee called us to clean. ._.
The maths test is 50min de.
We went up late 15min cus need clean up!
WE LETF 45MIN FOR TH TEST.
Argh how unfair >:[
**This is a make up post for fri de.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...