Went JP with Jieyu Yaqi Wanyu. :)
Quite fun lah, but hor only walked awhile. =x
Roar I cannot post pictures as my phone is confiscated.
Peeeeeektures are at the top. :)
Quite fun lah, but hor only walked awhile. =x
Roar I cannot post pictures as my phone is confiscated.
Peeeeeektures are at the top. :)
I know I'm ugly. ): Heck care meee inside. :D
Went to order class teeeee.
OMG FBT de need $20+
We changed to other brand I think.
Go class blog see for more details.
Went to order class teeeee.
OMG FBT de need $20+
We changed to other brand I think.
Go class blog see for more details.
Bused home with Yaqi. :D
We sat the double decker if the spelling not wrong. :O
I sit as if I nv see a double decker before. -.-
Argh hope tht my phone will back soon.
Next thrus then can take back.
Mama thurs then got time roar.
So sian w/o phone.
Cannot sms omg.
Now is weekend, will be MORE sian w/o phone sial.
SA1 coming, like omg.
I hate exams laa, especially art, need prepare sketches.
I haven even do a shit.
Exams coming, exams coming, exams coming, exams coming, EXAMS COMING!
No comments:
Post a Comment