Monday, May 18, 2009

UPDATED~!
OMG my blog is dead for 1 day! .___.
Oh 'yay'. Today is Monday, that means tmr got school, fuck.
But, tmr is going to zoo, thinking of it makes ma 'high'.
Lol, but thinking that we are going to see monkeys, makes me really high, lol.
Chao da monkey + barbie girl, hmm.

A really cute monkey photo for barbie girl yeah.
This photo is so cute that I put it on my blog and say that you, thank me yeah.
The reason I put this photo is I know he won't come to my blog. x]
Hmm, someone is very cute, heh random yeah.
Deleted some songs from my playlist, put my playlist at navi there, to pause.
Yeahyeah, ytd play spam with brendan at msn, omg I lost to him. -.-
Then he teached me how to spam, blahblah..!
Aww that fucking swine ful will hit singapore eventually. x[
Ltr I tio, LOL.
Anyone finished E learning? x.x
Me only done eng and chi, the eng newspaper article de.
Lucky chinese Jieyu help me print, heheeheheheheheheheh. LOL. x]
I changed the links colours for 'important' ppl!@#$%^&*()
Lolol, thank me ah. :B

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...