So have to use eBuddy. .__.
Oh shit, I should had be studying and revising my science instead of playing computer!
D-E-A-D.
People is revising hard for exams and me here happyly blogging! OMGAY.
Facebook is coooooooool! Lolol.
My art is undone, again! ._.
I drew 6 thingys ler, but all like shit can.
I want to go out! <3><>
I am bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored! T_T
Hmm tmr got science, chi LC, opps nv dig ear shit(i sound disgusting :P).
Nvm lazy dig. :X:X:X
Wed got D&T, hmm I think I can.
OMGAY thurs is Art. ART_ART
Die ler, 2 more days to do my sketches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ):
No time le lah, fail le lah. ):
Maybe next term onwards cannot play com ler. ):
My father say if 1 subj fail forever cannot play com ley.
Cause he know now is exams and I am play computer.
Nvm, now jus play dao shuang!
I scared english fail ley.
Class highest is 38/60, only 11 people passed.
I think I will fail, hais.
No comments:
Post a Comment