I'm just, invisible?
I admit i'm irritating, she is better.
I know.
Picture done by yaqi.Thanks alot, i really love it. Thanks! <3.
Went to westmall today with amelia, jingxuan, liangli, jieyu.
Sorry that i was late, forgetten. :X
I drank a medium cola! OMG! I will fat! AAAAAAAA!!!
Done hw at mac and straight to westmall arcade.
Had neoprints and none of pictures came out.
Jieyu and jingxuan played MadWave Motion Theater.
Lol jieyu like crazy woman there shouting.
Kaylah, if is me i will shout louder!
Huanted de ley! HAHA.
I want try but no one wan pei me, lol. .___.
Went home and heard that the neoprint machine is okay le. .___.
Kay i suay, maybe my fault the machine spoil.
Sadsad, 2nd time neoprint no me.
Argh, nvm ba, i'm extra anw.Liangli, amelia.
Cola chocolate icecream! LOL!
Jingxuan.
Jingxuan's drinking cola chcolate icecream! (HAHA fake.)
Hardworking. @_@
Cream jieyu! LOL!
1st neoprint when the machine spoil. (sent though liangli's phone.) Wtfuck, i look so !#$$$%%^&*(%.
No comments:
Post a Comment