Yo peeps. :D
Finally is friday! I waited so so so long!
Can sleep longer le. :D
Had only 2 lessons today.
Geo and english.
Geo is kinda boring. :\
Better then english can le.
Geo got homework, yay heng 1 page only, done finish at hpp1.
Fuck lo, english again. -.-
Homework for english again!
Summary, fuck sial.
Everyday homework homework, I still left the research undone ley.
Now all my homework left is only english.
Summary and research. zxcxcz.
My maths homework done last night.
I want to finish as much as I can, or else late minute chiong cannot finish de.
Changed clothes to PE at recess.
After recess went to basketball court wait cher never come. -.-
Then went back classroom, chat play, boom here boom there.
I boom wanyu, she boom yaqi. HAHA.
It is quite fun but when mr.lee came he scold us for being noisy. ==
While walking to basketball court, yaqi cried, omfg mr.lee lah, scold her, cheer up yeh yaqi. :)
Had PE, ran 2 rounds, I just walk. HAHAHA.
After that went back classroom take weight and temperture(not sute spelling.).
After that! Si jianjian (jianxiong.) go say yaqi!
I not really sure what happened but he make yaqi angry!!! Argh!!
Talked with wanyu at school gate there. :D
Pei her wait for her father. :D
Thank me hor. :X
And yay, next weeeeeeek no swimming, but next next week have le.
Weeeeee.
After june holidays, you changed alot, seriously, alot. Before june holiday is like that, after june holiday is worst. I'm totally speechless, you can pangseh friends because of other better friend, I know I suck, I don't worth to be your friend, right? In your heart, do you ever thought of my feelings? No, you never. I called you, you're busying talking to her, never ever want to bother me, never. I though after june holidays, we can be better, but, worst.
Signing off.
Bye! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment