HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY
Thanks for being there for me when i needed it, you're really a great friend, i didn't regret knowing you! 11.52pm now alr! Lucky i remember your birthday! :D Happy everyday ok! Must be happy in school! Happy everyday lah ok!! How long we knew alr huh?? HAHAHAH eh forget alr ley! LOL! Okok happy everyday & good luck for your exams & love life!! :P
-

I will be there for you, i hope you will be there for me, too. Relationship will have problems, friendship too. Maybe you should let go, or maybe give him one more chance? It's your chioce okay. I hope you'll be the right choice & be happy with that choice & dont regret. & please dont cry over these matter pleasee okay. :) I will supork your choices & sistars will always supork you too! :D
-
I want C901 GreenHeart™!
Super chio & nice cans!
Waiting for november
Waiting for november
Waiting for november
Waiting for november ~!!



Chio right, chio right?!!?!?!? Arghh i want it~! :(
http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/c901greenheart ~!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment