September holidays seems to be the curse for fever all these.
But sick on the holidays was so so unlucky. .___.
I want to get sick after holidays. Aww.
Done 1 worksheet for geography.
Meeting sisters on tuesday, letting them copy.
Hah I'm so kind so good, OMFG. -.-
I'm really rotting at home on holidays.
Today never went out, really super bored at home can!
This is the reason why i'll post 2 posts in a day.
Aww, nothing interesting to do.
To sisters, i may not be going at friday, my mother say it's too far, but if my father allow, i can go.
I will die if friday not going! Really super bored at home ley! :(
Computer play long already also siannn. I hate hate hate boredom.
My mother added new games from PSP from her friend.
At least i go something to place already lah.
But i prefer going out with friends lah k.
OUTINGS/MEET UPS PLEASE, but not too far lah.
I want go shopping centers like Lot one, Jurong Point!!
Wildwildwet i scared i'm not able to go!
If Mrt to there need 1 hour! Drive to there, 1 hour 30 min!
OMFG! Arghhh. Bored bored bored.
K lah ending my crappy post now, BORED.
Byebyebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment