Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jurong Point

Hihihihiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
I think i should post in paragraphs, or else it'll be messy and difficult to read. ;D
School was bored to the extend today, arghh.

Went Jurong Point after school to buy somethings.
Accompanied Jingxuan to her house to take money.
After she took money and everything was okay, it was 4 already.

Actually wanted to take cab as there's less time already.
But suddenly 178 came, so we took the bus.
Adeline was very very noisy in the bus, keep talk talk talk! >;(
And i was sitting with yaqi one, then she go sit one seat then yaqi joined her, argh, argh! >;(

Reached Jurong Point, we're finding the wallet shop.
Finally we found it haha, Jieyu brought a damn nice wallet!
It's $19 i guess? Arh, so expensive.
But she still brought, damn nice, damn nice, damn nice! Lol!

After that went to a japan/korea shop to eat.
I brought one chicken stick & cokeee, not enough money for set meal hehe.
Geokqin cannot finish her rice, i tried it, very very nice cans!
I ate someee, thanks geokqin heheee.

After that went to Mini toons.
I saw a monkey, damn cute! :D
I "chao" jingxuan to buy for me! Bird day present!
She is really very good, really brought for me!
Thanks Jing! :D

After that, went home with Clarice.
Mother called me to call me go home alr!
Thanks Clarice for accompanying me! :D

Slept just now with tv on! D:
And missed my showwww.
Now got replay one, gtg to watch now!

Byebyebyebye!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...