Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Boredieme,

Hello people!
Didn't go school today, no paper.
And there's no school tomorrow, marking day.
Very bored at home, but rather at home then at school.
Can sleep late late, don't need wake early! Hahas.
Really addicted to 溏心风暴之家好月圆.
Yesterday, i saw the disc at IMM!
But it costs $80 plus, impossible for me it get it. :-(

I'm very bored nowadays.
Have nothing much to play.
Cafe World, Roller Coaster Kingdom, Pet Society, YoVille, Restaurant City.
Seriously, i played all! But still bored. :-(
But this afternoon i played a new game.
It's called Quiztastic!
Quite nice though.
But now getting bored cause no interesting quiz to take.

I'm really despo for going out!
But my mother doesn't allow me to. :-(
Not even Westmall can!
Stupid, getting real fucking bored at home.
Gonna bored to death kay.

Changing to new phone on November!
Which phone to choose huh!
Really don't know! Hehehe.
I hope my plan can be changed to student plan.
My mother go sign adult plan. -.-
No unlimited msg! Then over 500 msg there kp. -.-
Haiyooooo.

BORED,DIE,ME.
Byebyebyeee.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...