Having exams these few days.
Just had my chinese exam today.
It really sucks, i was sleeping when i done the compo halfway.
I guess i need more sleep alrd.
Cannot wake up at morning. :(
Had english on thursday.
English was still okay.
I choose "Students should bring handphones to school" Do you agree? Explain. as my topic.
I wrote the good points & the bad points about it.
Qinyu said her teacher said there's a technic to answer this type of questions de.
And, most difficult to score.
Argh, damnn.
Stop looking at me, can you?
Do you realise, you rly changed a lot?
You thought you didn't but actually you did.
You think, from the start till now, how much you changed?
I thought that you're a very good father.
But i didn't knew, you're such a failure.
You think Jieyu flirt with boys.
If she rly did, i bwg.
But, you even jealous when she's with sisters.
You said that she neglected you because of sisters.
But, did you know, a sister can be more important then a lover?
You didn't even know anything and started saying her.
Anyway, i want to say is that stop looking at me.
So what if you sit beside me, you don't have the right to keep looking at me.
If you continue, watch out.
For the one last time, i hate you.
Exams days rocks, but seriously hate my seat.
Slacking with sisters these few days after exams.
No comments:
Post a Comment