Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm seriously lazy to post.
Geography exam tomorrow.
I'm still posting here, playing games. :O
Lazy lazy lazy ...
After geography i guess is math!
Scaredd~
I really don't want to revise for any subjects.
But .. I think i must revise at least a little.
Watched movie with Crap family today!
Sadly, some went homeee. ):
Watch the Meatballs thingy one.
Quite funny though, but Jingxuan&Jieyu said was very boring.
Maybe cartoons are not their type. Haha.

Then after that left me, Jieyu&Jingxuan 3 people.
Decided to go IMM as Jingxuan suggested.
Walked walked walked ...
Sian! Hehehe.

Went 112 awhile.
Then ate noodles, i haven eat from the morning!
Thanks Jieyu for the noodles, lovedieyou hahaha.
Decided to go 146 downstairs eat. :)
Then suddenly a cat came! Aiming our.. noodles.. -.-
I was the first to run LOL.
Finally got the cat away.
But it came again! Irritating. -.-
I eat finish alrd! Then left my noodles there haha.
Then went up playgourd eat.
Saw the cat eating my noodles. -.-

Then played dare or dare.
Jieyu mother called. Played awhile more, went home.
Overall, today was okay.

I thought we were best friends, i thought you really treated me as your friend, but i didn't thought that you're badmouthing me, really can't.. For the one last time, i will not annoy you anymore. If i had the 1dollar, i won't took it from you.. :(
Since, you hate me so much, so be it.. :'(

Byee.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...