Hi, it has been days since i post one proper one. But i don't think today i have things to post. Life is just simply too, too bored.
My computer is now offcially spoiled!! I on the CPU, the screen says no signal. Checked the wires if it's properly plugged, and nothing was wrong. Tsk, i don't know what is the fucking problem with my computer.
My mother brought a laptop for me!! But she's not at work, she'll come back with laptop i hope. ^^ But, the laptop was meant to put in the living room and fuck, she don't allow me to put in my room. I just cannot have my own privacy. Freak. I hope the laptop won't be as laggy as the laptop which i'm using nowww.
School tomorrow, i seriously don't want to wake up in the morning for school kay, zz. But tomorrow will be the last week for school, which the holidays will come! Meetups please sisters! Hope i'll have a chance to go with crap family, but i wasn't allowed to go out places which are too far. :(
Watching 2012 with Qinyu and some boys(maybe) when the movie release! Ohmy! I cannot wait for it okay. :-( 12 november!! 12 november!! Why so longg!! :-(
I don't think i have anything to post anymore. :-(
Bye people!!
To Jieyu: Okay, i posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment