Friday, November 27, 2009

Byeeee

Hello!
I'm now posting before i go to cruise!!
I cannot sleep yesterday night.
Idk why la, i scared is isomnia.. :(
& Woke up early, really cannot get to sleep. :(
I'll miss here, and you alllllll!
Ending here now, nothing much to post.

I'll try to post!! :)
And i'll takecareee.
People takecare too okay, dont fall sick.
Do not contact me till 30th, night.

4 comments:

FarmJieyu said...

Bi ! Faster come backkkkkkk !!

QIDI. ✌ said...

:D, Boyfriend ! Be back fast. Miss you lots. *Kisshuglove. <3

Raina Ee. said...

Rachel T Ah mei , Read latest post of my blog ! Read finish okay ? & can have a tagbpard anot ? LOL . Used to you having tagboard . & L.Yaqi , if you see my this comment go read my blog also ..

Rachel said...

Jieyu- yess! Back!! (:
Evelyn- Backk!(: Miss you too. :(
Raina- Read already, i'm touched! Haha!! Put tagboard la, then can tag you already!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...