Monday, November 2, 2009

The easiest way to lose something is to want it too much.

Hello people, it's now the holidays, basically, i'm just rotting at home, wasting my time okay. I wasn't allowed to go and find a job. My mother just dont let me to find a job, i don't know why, fuck la.

Oh there's no school tomorrow, feeling happy+excited, my sister's having her exams tomorrow and i'm having my november holidays!! Hehez i'm being bad kkkkk. Having headache this evening. :( Went to sleep awhile and woke up not pain alr!! Hengggg.

Updated songs on playlists! Sorry for any "no nice" songs!! But all songs are my favourite~ :P I feel like adding more songs in my playlist! But i didn't had any nice songs, later adding 'Jump', 'Lenka, the show' in, i like it! :)

I'm now at Sony Ericsson Site, still thinking what phone to buy, my contract ends on end of november! *Screams* Shh, it's late now, shout so loud for what. ;x LOL, i'm crazy. Okay, continue with post. C503 is very nice, but like Jieyu said, the buttons are seriously difficult to press. >< C502? Yes! Nice lor! Maybe getting that! I like the face wrap! *Winks* Satio is nice, but i don't like touch phones, and it's $1000+ lehh, Wanyu getting that phone! But too expensive. OH YEAH!! C901 GREENHEART! Very nice!! Natie! Not bad too! :)

I'm scared of secondary two, i heard that.. there's alot of work to do, plus, it's the streaming year! So RachelTanJiaXuan must really jiayou! Cannot let my mother disappointed again! :(

Ending here people, 12.39am alr. (:
Nights, ciao.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...