Tuesday, November 3, 2009

If you have to go, go. But if you do, don’t come back.

Hello people, might not be posting so much already okayy. Holidays are really bored and nothing much to post actually. :( Going to run once a week with Qinyu and Cindy!! I must lost weight at the end of this year kkkkkk. :( I don't want to end up in health and fitness club!! >;(

 I'm really bored la okay. Qinyu have netball tomorrow, not running tomorrow already. Meetups please girls! Currently webcam-ing with Qinyu! Veryvery fun! Keep pointing at each other! LOL! And her dear father loves webcam~ LOL, keep showing me his noodles, AWWW I WANT IT!!

Okay i'm ending my post here, nothing to post!! :(

OH, did you saw that monster down there?!!?
Happy enjoying! CIAO!


BLOODY RACHEL ! YOU'RE SO DEAD ! POST MY PHOTO ~!!!!!!! !!!!! CQY HERE !!! -'- LUCKY I REMOVE , YOU DARE PUt BACK , I MAKE yOU DIE !!! _|_

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...