Sunday, November 22, 2009

Inconsolable

Hello peopleeeee.
Holidays are really boring for me.
Rotting at home this few days.
I hate saturday and sunday, nothing to watch. :(
Tomorrow is monday! Pet society will have news things alr.

Going lot one tomorrow!
With qinyu and cindyy!
Oh yeah! Qinyu's backkk! ;)
Bitch you know you gone i very sian anot!!
You just went off without notice!

I am very bored, bored, bored. :(
I want to go out nownownow!
Sian la, my father tomorrow coming back from genting.
Later i want go out also difficult ask le. ):

I'm hunting for games in facebook!!
But don't have games that i like one ley. :(
Any recommends!!

Niki's going vietnam tomorrow. (:
Have a nice trip!
And buy things for me!
Haha! Joking. (:
Takecare at there okay!!

Five more days to curiseee!
Very exciteddd!
What should i do in the curise ahh!
No internet = no life.
The internet there one hour is $28, awww!
T_____________________________T

Nothing much to post though.
Ending here nowwww. (:

9 comments:

FarmJieyu said...

Bibi, Must miss me okay ! :)

Geokqin said...

Take care when you in cruise (: and also miss me too . hehex !

Rachel said...

Jieyu- See first! :P Jokingg! I will miss you all one!!
Geokqin- Takecare too(: I will! :D

♥. T.WanYu 080796 said...

Boooooooooooo!! Since long i tag you and you also never tag me. Make it even. Hehe. :P Me miss & love you muchmuch. (L) Must miss me in cruise hor. Cheh, bhb. xP

PACK YOUR WARDROBE said...

I can't resist to tag you , omg , i lazy go one by one see what you reply , reply at my blog k! :P awww , i know you can't live without me yeh! :P

Amelia. PXQ said...

TanTan , must miss me hor . . .
Have fun :D
Come back liao must post long long hor .
Tell us about ur life on cruise .

Rachel said...

Wanyu- Everytime tag you also no tag back!! I will miss you in cruise de la! :P
Qinyu- Okay!! Aiya you also cannot right? ^^
Amelia- I will! You also must miss me ley. :P If i can remember what i had done in curise, i will post long long!!

♥. T.WanYu 080796 said...

Boo!! The song title is replied on my guestbook. ^^ Check it out. (L)

Rachel said...

Okay!! Thanks, :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...