Sunday, November 15, 2009

Of course I can live without you. But what kind of life is that?

Hai people.
Yesterday went to yaqi's birthday party.
I thought it will be a fun one, seriously.
But why must some people destroy this happy party?
Really angry, really.
Birthday is one year one time, why can't you just let yaqi have a happy party?
You think by doing all these you're cool.
But actually, you being lame.
Not happy? Next year, don't come, we don't welcome you too.
Liyaqi, mia mia mia, very fun meh, why because of some bastard mia.
No use babe, you think he will give in for you, but you're wrong.
He is the one in fault, yet he still have the cheek to blame other people.

Please, if you dont like being scolded when you're wrong, you're just being unreasonable.
-

Went to tuition todayyy!
Cause didn't go at friday! D:
But quite fun at tuition!
I had the chance to talk to my secksy. ^^v
Her sound damn cute canz! :P
TATMING IS A BIANTAI!
He keep kahkeng's pic in his phone LOL.

Rot, rot, rot at home. D:
2012 next monday!
With niki, qinyu!(maybe yaqi?) :P
Imy alot! :DDDDD!

Ending here alrd.
I MISS QINYU, NIKI, YAQI, JIEYU, AMELIA! :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...