Hello people! I'm back to postingg!
Holidays are really veryvery boring. :(
Hope there'll be more meetup yaw.
Met jieyu, amelia and yaqi yesterday.
Went to westmall, it was raining very heavily!!
When i reached westmall, my whole legs are wet. -_-
Went to 225, yaqi went off first.
Chattedddd, then walked to 218, found seats.
Chatted, suddenly chatted about 2012..
Really scared it will really happen.. :'(
I changed something for my blog today.
I made a new blog and import posts here. (:
Thanks jieyu for the help!
My old blog got something wrong. :O
The blog posts settings i saved, but didn't show on my blog.
So made a new blog.
Tagboards are very troublesome! So i decided to use comments de. (:
So comment on my posts yeah! ;)
Have tuition later! :(
Sian la, hate tuitionnnnn!
Hope after tuition can eat dinner with cindy and simin, ^^
Okay!!
Ending my craps here, holidays are very boring. :(
9 comments:
Hahas, dont be afraid bibitan ! I'M HEREEE !
But you still cannot prevent it, we will die together! :( I want my adult life one lei :P
Boyfriend ! :D Kiss, hug, love. <3
Happy5thMonthsary. ♥ Lovelovelove.
x3xiaobaichi- Girlfriend!!
Evelyn- Happy 5thmonthsary too! :D
Yes, die together ! :) No worries !
Haha! We meetup on that day lor. But i want sleep, HEHEHE. :X
Lol . Fucker , put tagboard la . :@ Mafan ley comment! You idiot! :@
Cbox more mafan ley, need edit colour all these, comment better la!
Post a Comment