Sunday, December 13, 2009

Boredom

Currently, catching 学警狙击. (:
Reccomended by jieyu, quite nice show!
And i realised, there is no Episode 1, Part 5/7 in Youtube. :O
Sian la! Watch till half, then suddenly dont have!!
Opps! I found Part 5 alr! I'm really a sotongggg.

Went to cousin's bbq party today. (:
The place is nice, very nice.
I really feel like moving to there!
But, it's totally impossible yeah.
And actually it isn't good for me to live there.
Firstly, I need to walk 15 minutes to bustop.
Secondly, the place is at West Coast Park, but my school is at bukit batok!
BBQ-ed, homed around 9pm+

I think i'll change my skin soon, to blogger layout.
Abit sian of this skin alr. :O
I'm thinking what layout should i use.
I want to use special and nice one!!

My playlist cannot make into mp3 that type the skin!!!
Cause Youtube don't allow them to play the music without showing the video!!
I am waiting for Hi My Sweetheart OST!
Then i want to add all the songs inside to my playlist!
The songs damn nice i swear. (Y)

OUH! I saved a video ending with .flv
And i change to .mp4 , as to save inside my phone, and watch.
But, it doesn't work!! :(
My phone can play mp4 videos, but why when i change .flv to .mp4 , cannot play?!?!
Damn sad laaaa! I want to watch the video in my phone one.. :(
Anyone can help!! PLEASE! :'(

Ending here already!
Kevin is hotttttt! Hehehe.
BYEBYE! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...