Hello back to posting! Haven been posting days. Really had nothing to post and i am playing audition. And you all missed my post right, ha. School's reopening in just one more week, and i am not prepared, my sleeping time is my waking time for school, sigh. I don't think i can wake up early for school alrd. And the timetable isn't out, i really don't know what to pack for school.
I cannot complete my story at audition! Anyone help meeee, i now only at.. 6%! :@ Oh and, i couldn't sign in my asiasoft account! My sister wants to put @cash but her account cannot log in too. Then i keep spam her account, till suspeneded! Wtf? Then need get email to verify your asaisoft account. Wtf, i remember that time i anyhow spam on email one cause mine is used. Knn :@ Then bo bian lor, make new account, start from stiffy once again.
I watched hai pai tian xin yesterday! Yesterday's upload was super early, like 11pm plus? I am shocked that the user upload video's speed. I thought this episode i watch, baozhu alr know xuehai is dalang alr but not. :@ they're drunk, and fogotten what they done. And i guess next episode baozhu will know xuehai is dalang alr! I hope so ah! :(
Having bbq later on, to celebrate angus's birthday. I will go there at evening, around 6 or 7. And i am now currently hungry. Nothing to eat! Wtf. :(:( And i hope this celebration will be a fun one, brothers and sisters are attending. I don't know what to wear and i choose to wear school shirt. awww. Going back at 9 plus, with my mother cause i scared going home alone! :X
I have a plan! I am currently saving money. But i don't have money now. When school starts, i will try to spend lesser money on food! And on the holidays, go shopping with qinyu & cindy! i promised qinyu, i must try to save alr. Try la! if cannot dont blame me ah qinyu :X I want moneyy! :$ am money sick.
BYE! i gna off com now. takecare people. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment