Hello! How are ya now. haha
Holidays had been damn shit boring.
Went to Nova and brought a new cupboard today.
As my old one had spoil, the door dropped!
Brought an cream coloured cupboard. :)
Quite nice, but don't really suit my table colour, natural brown.
Tuesday will come and take the old one away.
And cupboard will be delivered at next wednesday.
Monday must start clearing things out of the cupboard!!
But i will do it on sunday, i want watch hai pai tian xin at monday. LOL
My Acer CPU had went to repair, third time already.
And it's always around 3months time spoil. :@
Hopeless alr lor, but still taken to repair. HAHA
My sister will use the computer when it's repaired. :)
And i hope, i won't make spoil my current lappy!
Cause, if i make spoil this, i have nothing to use!
My lappy is currently at the living room.
My Acer monitor is in the storeroom.
And if it's repaired, this place i put my lappy will be replaced with Acer monitor.
I hope this lappy can put in my rooooom! :(
Hope so, yeah!
Omg! I now realized, i didn't touch my facebook games, and changed so muchh!
And pet society came alot of new things, didn't have money to buy!
I think i won't be so active at facebook anymore! Siann ley. D:
Now don't really like facebook alr, heheh.
Oh yeah! Crap family is going sentosa next thursday.
This outing is organised by Amelia, thanks. :)
And i won't be going, sorry!
I have some problem, and i won't be allowed to go.
Even i can go, i won't have any money! :$
Sorry yeah, D:
I hope there'll be more outings to places that i can go. :)
And lastly, have fun okay! Hope it won't rains.
Wtf!! Can the timetable be out faster? D:
I scared i won't have enough time to prepare!
And hair and attire check! Hope can pass.
I had been thinking to cut my fringe shorter.
But i'll get scolded if i say i want cut. -.-
Cause, that time my father's friend came our house.
She will help us to cut hair for free!
And that time! I said i don't want to cut!!
If i say i want to cut now, they will confirm scold me one.
They will say, "that time your father's friend come help you cut, no need money one, you don't want, now you want to cut, you purposely one issit?'
Wth! I'll wait till 20+ dec then i go cut yeah!
And i scared, my uniform, skirt all these cannot wear!!!
If really cannot, die liao lo, fat liao lo!! :@
My mother's catching a show called "宮心計".
In some scenes i saw kevinnn!
He's still very handsome althought the hair is not nice. :P
Alright! He's hot+man+cool+handsome+cute!!!!!
Hehehez, i'm gna crazy already. :P
Byebye! Gna continue viewing kevin's wikipedia page. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment