Friday, December 4, 2009

Gotta stay true to your heart.

Hello! Back to posting. :)

Tomorrow will be Amelia's birthday party. :D Happy early birthday Amelia! Looking forward to your birthday. :) BBQ!! Bringing my camera tomorrow, Jieyu bringing too. 8D

Yaqi asked us to go lan on monday. :O But if jieyu go, i will go. But Jieyu's unable to go cause, if tomorrow she go, it's impossible for her to go on monday. :( Sorry Yaqi.. And monday, i will be going to buy books with Qinyu and Cindy, cause monday i'm not going lan.

As you can see, i re-arranged my links. I removed dead links. If you saw your link isn't there, give me your new link, and i'll link you. :)

It's friday today! I hate fridays in holidays. :( Cos my show will only show on Monday to Friday!! And i love 想握你的手! Haha! And they say, 想握你的手手手手手~ HAHA!

Together(channel8, 9pm) also not bad! Got one guy veyr handsomeee! I couldn't remember his name but.. HE IS HANDSOME! I only have his picutre. HE IS SHUAI TTM!
 

And i have song to intro. LOL. Maomao ge! My father watch it at around last year, and showed me and my sister. DAMN FUNNY! I showed Amelia and she laughed like hell, LOL. She gonna post in her blog. And i gonna post too, MUST WATCH!!


Actually.. i posted this video BEFORE! In my jan 3 post! YES IT IS FUNNY TTM! MUST WATCHHH!

Alright. Ending my post hereee. :) IT's around 7 already. I GONNA WATCH 想握你的手! Toodles! Tag me often okayy! :) I put the tagboard specially for you! Luv ya.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...