Hello readers! I woke at at 10 today!!
Had breakfast, then on computer, bored.
Played facebook, as i realy had nothing to do.
Played country story, pet society, other more, haha.
In twenty plus days, the school will reopen.
And the timetable haven out.
Jieyu say it'll be out in the last few days of dec.
Wtf? I need time to pack my bag, and pack books!
I think crap will be going to sentosa at next thrusday.
And i may not be able to attend, my mother won't allow!!
But, i will still try to, i hope i won't disappoint you all yeah. :(
I am quite excited to school reopen.
Honestly, i really missed school times.
But still, i had to say bye to my sleeping time. :(
I really want a new schoolbag!!
But my mother just don't want to buy for me. :(
Nevermind! I shall wait, wait till my bag is spoilt!!
I am still waiting for 海派甜心 episode 8!
And i suppose, when school reopen, i haven watch finish it.
1 week 1 episode, damn slow?!!
Damn excitinggg, sunday!!!
6 more days. :( Sadsad.
Had been rewatching 与敌同行, as to kill time, nice. xD
I love that showww! :) Ending here, bye. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment