Alright. I'll be going Bugis with family tomorrow! Hope i can buy some clothes from there. I'm lacking of nicenice clothes. When going out, i really headache what to wear! Yeah, so. And i hope those clothes won't be more expensive, so i can buy more. Teehee.
I wonder how people celebrate christmas. Too bad that singapore doesn't snow. Sadcase. But i hope one day Singapore will snow! HA! Impossible. But seriously i didn't play snow before. I never went overseas before. I hope one day i have the chance to go overseas, play snow! HA!
I'm currently opening presents in Farmville! Had alot of requests to accept presents! And the prizes are great too. :D Lucky it'll end at 7 january, i'll now keep sending and accepting presents! Free things! YEAHHH I LOVE IT!
School's reopen-ing in... 11 DAYS. OMGOMGOMG. Time files, really. I actually thought this holidays will be too long! But actually now, 2months had just gone. So fast. :@
Damn, i can't wait for next holidays. I don't want to wake up in the morning. :\ I sleep at 5am nowadays. And i need to wake up at 6.30, omg! How am i gonna survive though school days. I think i need to practice early sleep! Maybe 11pm. But i scared i can't sleep too early. :\ :\ :\
Alright, quite a crappy long post i have here. Like finally, ha. That's all for today. Toodles.
And lastly, Merry X'mas!
[EDIT]
Bangs or slanted?! I'm still thinking should i chop my fringe shorter! If school starts, i can clip it!
But, bangs no need clip up lehh!
PLEASE.HELP.ME.
[/EDIT]
No comments:
Post a Comment