Monday, December 21, 2009

Something sweet,

I'm currently playing audition.
I remember around 2 or 1 year ago, i brought a hair.
I remember i brought, there will be no time limit.
BUT, today. i went to see how long left, AND GUESS WHAT

SHOCKED ISN'T IT!!!!!!
Well actually, from last year's december, i already noticed this.
And now, i calculated the time left, and very shocked of the answer.
Firstly, i used 701546 divided by 24, to know how many days.

29231 days. Oh my? I calculated further.
I use 29231 divided by 12, to know how many months.

2435 MONTHS!!!!!! Can you imagine how long it is???
I calculated FURTHER!

202 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!! I think maybe by that time my grand children is playing that account, that hair still remains there! How shocking!
Me and jieyu shocked of the result!
I thought it will be around 10+ years? roflmao!
*If you dont understand this post!
701546 / 24 = 29231 days
29231 / 12 = 2435 months
2435 / 12 = 202 years!!!

So, maybe, audition is cheating my money!!!!
I counted my basket total amount.. T_T..
30720 @ CASH TOTAL!!!!!!!!!
Omg!!! How i wish that will be my chirstmas present wakakaka!

Nothing to do these few days, really. Sian.
  • 15 days to school! Freakkkk! >:
  • Run out of money to buy things in Pet Society, sian!
  • Tmr got people coming to take my old cupboard away! If not tmr or maybe wed monring!
  • I dont dare to take things out of the cupboard cause... COCKROACHS! 
  • And my mother went to take out my things for me and actually caught a cockroach!!!!! 
  • Currently minized audition and posting here!
  • I must stay at ranking page if i want to change windows!
  • If i stay in cash shop, i go back, they say i tried to hack! Then dc. FREAK.
  • OH MY. I am changing windows just now. AND I WENT BACK TO AUDITION AND I DC-ED. WTFWTFWTF. I didn't tired to hack. ._.
  • If my account is being suspened! T_________________T I REALLY DIDN'T HACK, PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEE.
  • Well i am currently crapping alot here so ending here BYE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...