Haiiiiiiiiiiiii. Nothing much to post for today, lazy to post too. I'll just post a short post for today. Art lesson was very funny today, first art lesson, new teacher. He was damn funny (Y) English lesson; Royce says his condom had a hole. LOL. After school stayed @ classroom chatted awhile with the girls and mrs goh, she's damn good i swearrr. After that went to lot1 with qinyu. Then homed.
Alright, something happened today. Which made eveyone unhappy, disappointed? I will believe you won't do that, as i didn't heard you said that sentence. Unless i really listened you said that sentence with my own ears. I think everything is falling, nothing seems to be right..? Hope everything will be fine. Holding on.
14 more days.
I'm not a substitution. I believe you can forget her one day.
1 comment:
Happy new year! You are?
Post a Comment