Once again happy new year though. I wish next year i'll have the chance to go countdown! And i think rainie's album out already. I found her album songs and added in my playlist, niceeee! I think i want to buy the album if i have the money $_$ Ah, no better! I want save moneyyyy.
Hmm, going jp with qinyu and cindy tomorrow. I think they're going there to buy bags. But i already brought mine, my bag is now very heavy with alot of books. x.x I hope i can put my books in the cupboard like last time. So i go school can take a veryveryveryvery light bag. hehehe
Tags replies.
♥, Xiaobaichi.: Happytwenty-ten ! Stay cute like always. Ilovedieyouttvm okay ! *Kisshuglove. :D
Happy new year! You too. Loveyouttm too! :D
Qinyu: To me , you stand in the first place , then cindy . nobody can replace you two. So touched to see this , i go cry one corner okay:P ! You are also an important cast in my life , without you , i wont
Qinyu: be a happy girl .. Without you , maybe my life wont be as good as now. You gave me laughters & joy . I love you .
Qinyu: You want me to forget you , also hard . why ? YOU'RE THE FIRST TO DROP MY SAMSUNG CORBY! So i will remember you FOR LIFE!
Qinyu: Yes , I'll never forget what we planned to do next year . MUST TELL CINDY OKAY!!!!! :D
Qinyu: Hope our friendship last .... 10 years, 20 years , 30 years , 50 years until i die . :D Luvya! (K)
Dont cry! i know without me you cannot live one haha! Eh i bu xiao xing drop one leh T_T Yes will tell her!!
Eunice: hello :D i taged you liao ;)
Hello! Thanks!
Geokqin: Thanks Yea ! (: Will have dedications soon :) Tagged {:
Welcome! Okay!!
Cindy: LOL . i am reading now !!!
Okay!!! :D
Amelia: Tan , tagged ! Hahax , thx :-D But , dont say till i so good can ? I will shy de leh . . . Hahax
Aiyo why so shy! :$ Real mah!! :P
Beverly: Tagged !
Thanks!
Alright!! End of posting! Go play audi liao buhbyeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment