Sunday, January 10, 2010

You can’t help who you love, you’re not supposed to.

School tomorrow! Ohhh like finally? I'm really bored at home. :(:( But when i go school i confirm want to go back home sleep!!! ): Okay, rotted at home the whole for today. :( I have to buy A3 folder file tomorrow which cost $8 plus! And need to buy paint, $14.50! $_$ Everything is moneymoneymoney. Alright, very boring nao. Gonna audi after this post. Yeap i created a Nuffnang account! I want to know who view and run so..... Tag before leaving or else i will know you view and run :$ And i finally completed all my homeworks! The chinese compo i just anyhow write cause only need 150 words. xD Okay, nothing much to post already. Byebye!

Remember to click my ads okay! I need moneymoneymoney $_$
10 more days, bintan trip.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...