Day 1; 20 Jan 2010.
Woke up at around 5.15am, damn tired. :( Prepared things and say byebye to mummy then off to school, reached there around 6am. Saw sisters! :D Chatted. I was given 3 name tag and others have one.
The yellow one is 2n2 de Rachel Tan one! And the both blue ones are mine. (: I threw away the yellow one. :X Then waited for the bus to take us to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. The trip was about 1 hour, quite long ya. x.x But in bus was fun! Jiajun, benjamin and angus was funny. But tingwei was emo yeah. D: We take pics of one another and he there listen music quiet quiet de. D:
Reached the terminal.
The terminal was beautiful isn't it. ^^ After that went in to give boarding pass show passpart and brought some food to eat in the ferry. :D
Had almost 2 hours in ferry. Ms ngiam gave us departure card to write. I write finish already feel uncomfartable. A feeling like gonna vomit out. But didn't in the end, lucky! Reached bintan! Beautiful ttm. :D And had a bloody 3 hours of bus ride to loola. Took some scenery in bus.
Sorry didn't have alot of pics! I am not as zilian as Wanyu LOL. :X JOKING,JOKING,JOKING! LOLOLOL. Reached Loola Resort! First sat on the dining room, ms ngiam talked alot! Put my things on my bed, i sleep beside Wanyu and Geokqin. ^^ Had lunch! First activity we had is.... RAFT BUILDING!!!!! We had to make a raft and sit on it then put in sea to race. :D
I was slacking all the way, pushed all the job to the boys, wahahaha. xD Shirley is sick!! And she need not do the activities and she HAD MILO!!!!! I WANT I WANT!!! Hahaha. xD
After building the raft, we put the raft in the sea, and start racing!! Wth our group is damn fast one can! We reached the pole and had to go back, another group beside us pull the raft!! Wtf?!!? Cheating!! Then going backk, i want to help push the raft but end up cannot catch up with the raft omg!! I am a slow runner in land and sea too. x.x Then the seat i sitted on the raft, had a mark LOL. Not a mark, is like.. IDK HOW SAY!!!
After racing, we put the raft on the sand. Then went to assemble in the sea, sat down on the sea and was like damn cold the water!! Then the instructor told us to roll here and there or else deduct bathing time. Knnb-.- Treated us like a dog!?! I hate it. We had to listen what he say or else he deduct time. Wdhell.
After that, whole body was wet like wtf. Went to bathe and changed in home clothes, comfortable! :D Then had seaflat walk, we walked around the sea as it was low tide. The water was only till half of my lower legggg. Took alot of pics, the scenery damndamndamn nice lor. :D Walked with elaine and amiera. :D
Saw the last pic? It's called Stonefish i think. The teacher say stonefish are dangerous, cannot step on it. If the stonefish is small one, it can make us paralyse, and the big one can make us die!!! So every step i walk, i was veryvery careful LOL. :X After that, had dinner. Lights off @ 10pm! Then slept, was damn damn damn tireddd! Slept till veryvery happy LOL.
Day 2; 21 Jan 2010
Woke up by Geokqin at 4.30am!!!! I THOUGHT IT'S ALREADY 6AM PLUS AND I WENT OUT OF DOM TO SEE THE CLOCK AND IT'S ONLY 4.30AM!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEOKQIN CHEATED MY FEELINGS HAHAHAAHAAAA. They want see sunrise, but jiajun say cannot see one!! And end up really didn't saw sunrise. =( Took some pics too. ^^
Ate breakfast at 7am plus and after that was CIP! Had bloody 15 minutes WALK to the place, wdf! They should had let us sit bus go mah!! Liddat torture us, i will cry one leh! T_T LOL.
Reached that place, done 4 HOURS OF CIP. Saw chickens! DAMN CUTEEEE! But i am scared too. HAHAHA! :D
After CIP, walk back to resort, 15MINUTES WALK AGAIN!!!! Went back and have lunch, yummy. :D Then changed to track pants. Gonna have coconut tree climbing and sky walk! Coconut tree niki and leonard took it! So cool!! I cmi lehh! I climb 1/4 of the tree cannot le. And i scared the trainer will die because of me LOL. Niki you should know why. ^^
Then had skywalk! I climb the ladder, two more steps to the top, and i am scared already sia LOL. SO HIGH LOR PLS!!!! Then went down, i swang like a monkey OMG LOL and max and xueqi was laughing like hell HAHAHAHA!!!!!
After that went to bath ^^ Then had dinner. Then ms niagm said that there'll be a party to 12am!!! HOW COOL WAS THAT?!!?!! Then the malay girls was dancing like crazy woman! But i like xD They made the whole place high! Wooooo!
I keep call zhenhao to smile smile smile! Heheh! And at last angus made him laugh LOL!!! And angus was damn dramatic and funny that time!!! HE WAS VERYVERY FUNNY. I am now posting the campfire pic. ^^
I like this part of the camp most. xD Everyone high together including angus. omg he was so quiet in class and he can become so wild in camp! Cool. xD Lights off at 12am+.
Day 3; 22 Jan 2012
Woke up at 6am plus! Need eat breakfast at 7am and go for hilltrek and boomnet. xD Ate breakfast, then went to boomnet first. Niki seems to love it alot. LOL, she jump so many times. Leonard keep call me jump!! If i jump he treat me 10 MAC!!!! Then in the end i still jumped, 10 MAC AH LEONARD! TYVM.
Hilltrek next, walked 15min to the starting point, then the teacher asked amiera if she can or not, she say cannot, so i say i cannot too! Walk back to the bus for 15min again, the place was grass EVERYWHERE!!! Then waited for them to hilltrek finish, everyone was very tired!! Lucky i didn't go. xD
Went back to resort, had lunch. Then packed my baggage, sat on bus to go the ferry terminal. Byebye loola resort. :( Sat for 2hours of bus, reached terminal gone though customs then went up ferry. Didn't feel uncomfortable for the whole trip, cheers for Rachel. (:
Reached singapore, bus delay and the bus came at 7.15pm liddat! Back to westmall at 8pm plus. Wanted to eat mac at first but FULL! Then went to kuofu to eat. Ate finish was about 9pm. Went to shop and save with jieyu to find her mother. She went home. Then i saw elaine, went toilet with her. After that went harvey norman to find my mother then went home. (:
I love this camp, superb. (: I learnt alot of things, that how poor people could be, they don't have money to buy houses and had to build themself. CIP was the time when we helped them. I think it was very tough but it was worth it, to help them. (: And i love to stay up late with friends too, like the party till 12am one, i love that most! I really hope one day when we're adults and we could do this once again.
Before ending, i promised i will reply tags right? (:
18 Jan 10, 11:02 PM
Qinyu: Eeeeeee , so erxin , eeeeeeeee . poluted alr la , eeeee .
Eeeeee! EEE what EEE! Haha!
19 Jan 10, 03:48 AM
mingfu: mingfu is my name i this year 17 can give me your number
This is the last time i am telling you this, I am not giving you my number.
19 Jan 10, 07:07 PM
.♥Raina: Yohyoh Ahmei , tagged you luh ! [L] ^^
Yoyoyo! Thanks! :D
19 Jan 10, 07:13 PM
Vicki: Hello ^v^ tagged (L)
Hello! Thanks ^^
19 Jan 10, 09:43 PM
Qinyu: HELLO , WHO SAY YOU CAN SLEEP WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHAT WITH ME A SINGLE LANJIAO TODAY !!!! **** YOU SIAL YOU ! HOW CAN YOU ABANDON ME , I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Twiting with my phone mah!!
21 Jan 10, 07:42 PM
Qinyu: BYE NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN :D
I know you will miss me one
22 Jan 10, 06:02 PM
ying ying :D: tagg :)
Thanks. :D
22 Jan 10, 10:58 PM
Xueqi: Tags. :)
Thanks! :D
22 Jan 10, 11:01 PM
<3, Xiaobaichi.: BOYFRIEND ! Happy belated 7th monthsary. Luvdaiyou. <3 Happy 7th month! (L)(L)!
22 Jan 10, 11:30 PM
Kahkeng: XIAORACHELZ. YO
Yo xiaokengz!
23 Jan 10, 12:37 PM
-L: Tagged ^^
Thanks! Rmb my 10 MAC!
23 Jan 10, 07:21 PM
Jieyu: YOYO. UPDATE LUH
Updated!
Bai! Nights. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment