Thursday, March 18, 2010

I need a break from reality.

Do you exprienced before the taste of being betrayed? Yes this is what the taste is, bitter. But a little sweet, cause you know, you will not believe this person anymore, you know that this person can't be trusted anymore, you know who is your real best friends, and who are the fake ones. I finally realised who should i believe now, yeah i know i'm gullible, so it's my fault for being gullible. My fault for treating you my best friends. My fault for beliving you lies just to make me. My fault for saying out my problems to you, to make you have chance to make me. My fault to keep letting you to hurt me and i'm still treating you as my bestest friend. I shouldn't believe people so easily now. Thanks that person for telling me this truth, to let me know who should i believe now. Yeah, i will stop being naive from now, i will grow up. Friends come and go. I won't believe anyone of you all anymore. In life, people will come and people go. But eventually you’ll learn that the people who stay are the ones who will always be there, through all the bullshit, drama, good or bad times. They will be beside you, and you’ll realize that those are the only people you truly need.

You can hate me. You can get everyone to turn against me. You can do your best to destroy me. You can break me. You can hurt me. But I promise you the only thing that will be given in return is karma. And it will hit you so hard that you will suffer ten times worse than I did.

And this is what i am fucking thinking right now. I know karma will hit on you. It may not hit on you today, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow. But i know karma will hit you one day. Ten times worse then i suffered. Watch out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...