Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shut the Fuck up.

We talk shit even though we don't like people shit-talking us. We laugh at people but get mad when they laugh at us. We complain even though we're complaining about how people always complain. We say we'll never do this and that but end up doing it. We say we hate haters when we're the ones hating our haters. We're hypocrites and you know it. I’m a bitch because i don’t let you push me around. I’m a liar because i won’t tell you everything. I’m stupid because sometimes i’m wrong. I’m ugly because my face isn’t perfect. I’m a whore because i like boys. I’m a loser because i’m not friends with your group. I’m fake because most of the time i’m happy. I’m weird because i’m not like you. Don’t tell me who i am because i already know.

You can hate me. You can get everyone to turn against me. You can do your best to destroy me. You can break me. You can hurt me. But I promise you the only thing that will be given in return is karma. And it will hit you so hard that you will suffer ten times worse than I did.

Coooool! :> From celeste blog. :D

Jealousy sucks. :(
Hope you hand is alright.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...