Sunday, March 14, 2010
Sometimes i just act like i don't care.
Well, i had not posted a proper post these few days. The posts are either videos or pictures. Sorry for that, hahaha. I'm just too lazy to post one proper post. Maybe one day i will post one proper post alright! ;) Anyway, i'm going to east coast park with Cindy and Qinyu. Quite excited! And we'll be having our dinner at mac, fats! I think my mother will only give me 5 bucks for dinner. Oh fuck, so maybe i can only afford mac, or maybe hawker center food. Qinyu say she'll spon me some money for mac. Ohyeah! So dinner won't be a big problem. :) And yeah, the march holidays are here, like finally! I have one week of holidays, but also one week of homework. Arghz. But i only brought my geography workbook back home. Others are at school! So maybe i'll be only doing geography homework. I suddenly miss school. I need holidays when i'm in school, but when holidays came, i feel like going back. Strange isn't it? Cause i was really bored like shit at home. What can i do is only using computer to kill time. And i don't feel like doing homework too. :/ I hope tomorrow will be fun! And hope it won't rain and won't be too hot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment