Tuesday, April 20, 2010

5000) are you ignoring me on purpose?

i ignored you because you didn’t talk to me but then I felt bad so I ended up talking to you but now, perhaps that you noticed it so now you’re ignore me now? this is killing me. i mean, since when do you see me and just pass me by like its nothing?
I really like you. I really do. And it’s like, I don’t know if you like me or not. Even if we’re supposed to be just friends, why the avoidance? I hate this feeling.
It’s like, I don’t know how or why, but out of the whole crowd, I can easily spot you with no difficulty. Do you know how much it pains me to see you just walk away and not sit down and talk to me?
Do you know how much you are hurting me? Do you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...