Saturday, May 8, 2010
I never wanted to leave, but you never gave me a reason to stay either.
Hihihihi! \m/ I am currently having my MYE now. Heh. Lit, science and geography was damn difficult (Well anyway, i didn't study for it too..) This three subjects i totally give up le la, guess how much i got for my science class 2/25 LAST IN CLASS HEHEHE CLAPCLAPCLAP. I have Mathematics at MONDAY! And art at TUESDAY. I HAVEN EVEN FUCKING TOUCH MY ART AND I JUST BROUGHT MY A3 ART PAPER. I printed out art pictures, maybe i'll be completing my first hand observation by tomorrow, i mean MUST COMPLETE. I MUST. I still have alot of things to do for art. And i NEED TO REVISE FOR MATHS, AND GUESS WHAT MY MATHS TEXTBOOK IS AT CLASSROOM!!! Okay, i forgotten to take back home ma. )= Sadcase :P But jingxuan is lending me the textbook, okay i mean share, SHARE ... I think my maths diedie must score well la! My other subjects suck like SHIT. Liddat cannot la, i must jiayou for maths. MUST!!!! Argh. But for maths there are still some topics which is totally CMI. The topics tested are - congruence, solving equation n inequality, cartesian coordinate n linear, proportion, expanding and factorizing algebraic expression, AND sec1 topic may ALSO come out. My cartesian coordinate n linear is fucking cannot make it one i tell you. Idk what the teacher was talking about when she was explaining. zzz. And idw listen also la, damn confusing. I shall do some worksheets can alr la, at least i revised something rightrightright! *Pats on my shoulder* FIRST TIME SAYING THAT I AM GOING TO REVISE OMG HEHEHEHE. Okay la, i off alr. I damn tired ley. AND SEE THE FUCKING TIME IT'S 12:54AM LE I POSTING FOR YOU ALL LEY BE HONORED OKAY HEHEHEHE. my eyes rly closing alr la. BYE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment