Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I want things to be more than okay.

School was okay today. I am bored, now. Very bored. Bored bored bored. SCHOOL TOMORRRROW! Yay. I feel sleepy now. Maybe i'll sleep early today. Hehez. And my facebook is very laggy now. >< Took so long to loaddd.

If you think i neglected you all. If you think i did not treat you all as the most important ones. I have nothing to say. I don't know how to change myself. Maybe is love that made me change into like this. Even me myself noticed that i had changed alot. But there's nothing i can do. Yeah i admit all i care is 'him' but not you all. I treated him the most important than everything. I don't know why i will become like this. I changed alot this year, yeah. I tend to treat friends more important last time. But now, I changed. I know myself. No one will know me more than i know myself. I know what is happening. I know your feelings. But i can't help it, sometimes i tried to control myself but i can't. I hope you can understand. Amelia, Clarice, Jingxuan, Liangli and Shirley. I am sorry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...