Friday, May 21, 2010

I’m losing faith in love.

Hello earthlings~ Back to posting alrdy. School was okay these few days. But i hate boring lessons. Leonard sitting behind be keep bullying me. >;( And anyway, i edited the colours of my blog. Hope it looks okay. And today is friday. Tomorrow will be weekends again. I hope i can go out tomorrow. Hopefully can. Feel like going vivo again but it's boring too. Hahaha.
Sometimes the truth hurts, it just hurts so much. But what can i do now? I rather know the hurtful truth then being lied too. But the truth hurts.. I dont want to accept the truth, but i know in the end of the day i must accept the fact. I want things I can’t have. I daydream about getting them, and before I know it, it’s time for me to go to bed. Another day wasted.
According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four legs, four arms and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them apart, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other half. I hope that my other half is out there somewhere.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...