Saturday, May 1, 2010

It really starts to hurt when I pretend it doesnt.


HELLO EARTHLINGS !!!! I'm sorry for the lack of updates. Life isn't well for me.. Ahh, nothing much actually. I'm fine. Shall post a short post then sleep. So how's life out there people? :) I suddenly miss pirmary six. Looking back, if i didn't choose bukit batok sec as my secondary school, how would my life be. CRAP! I have wild imagination hehehe. I looked back at my archives and realised i do changed. I don't know what i changed to, i don't know what are the changes of me. But i think i changed. I tend to be happy all the time last year. But this year don't seem to be a good one for me. I am not happy like last time. I have worries. And sometimes when i'm alone i think alot of things. I make alot of guesses. Of what people will do to me in the near future. Or how they think of me. I start to make theories, but in the end i realised all my theories are wrong. It is plainly because people around me had been cheating me with lies from the start. And i was the stupid one who believed. If I were to look back, I would never believe that that person was once me. I wouldn’t recognize that girl because she’s so different from who I am now. But I guess changing and moving on is part of growing up. I’m growing up and finding out what kind of person I want to be for the rest of my life. And maybe in the future, more changes will come, but as for right now, this is who I’m proud to be. I don’t, can’t and won’t be who you want me to be. But in trying not to be, I think I kind of lost track of who I want me to be. I keep wondering where did I go wrong. Maybe I didn’t go wrong at all. Maybe things are going to turn out the way they’re meant to and nothing’s going to stop them. Some things are easy to control and work out. But some things you just have to let go. So instead of asking why it turned out like this, I should just accept that this is how it is. There is no way to change it, but I can love it. I want to love it.

I'm tired. Goodnight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...