I'M BORED!
Alphabet A-Z!
A - Amelia
B - Benjamin
C - Chiamjiajun
D - Dihan
E - Elaine
F - Farmjieyu
G - Geok qin
H - Huzaifi
I -
J - Jingxuan
K - Kahkeng
L - Leonard
M - Mingjian
N - Niki
O -
P -
Q - Qidi
R - Royce
S - Shirley
T - Tingwei
U -
V -
W - Wanyu
X - Xueqi
Y - Yaqi
Z - Zhenhao
Can R and S be together in BGR? -Royce & Shirley
Uhm. Maybe. But high chance no.
How is Z related to you? -Zhenhao
Classmates..
Does Y knows Z? -Yaqi & Zhenhao
Yeah.. (:
If C betrays you, will you kill her/him? -Chiamjiajun
Depends. But not to the extend of killing him.
If K steals your girlfriend,wad will you do? -Kahkeng
Hehe, give them blessing lor. :$
What if L tells you tat he/she have a crush on you? -Leonard
Omg.
Will you and M get into a fight? -Mingian
Maybe, haha. If he make me angry lor.
Who does K have a crush on? -Kahkeng
Heh, idk! Go find a girlfriend soon la sista.
What if W calls you a bastard? -Wanyu
Sorry i am girl it's bitch not bastard please correct your grammar. :S
Whats the relationship bewteen you and E? -Elaine
Classmates. :)
Who does Z likes? -Zhenhao
I don't know.. I hope i know.
Who is I best friend? -
-
What colour does F like? -Farmjieyu
Hotpink? :D
Where does F live? -Farmjieyu
Hehe. Ask her lor. (:
Did you and C had a fight before? -Chiamjiajun
Fight, no. But argue, yes.
Who is X's best friend? -X
-
What can you say about G? -Geokqin
Gentle. Heh.
What if J tells you that she/he have a crush on you? -Jingxuan
Haha! She everyday also have a crush on me one la! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment