Wednesday, May 26, 2010
You can hurt me, you can destory me. You think you done a good job. Yeap, you succeed. You succeed in destorying me, hurting me. But hey, let me tell you something, this game haven't end. And i won't let it end so easily too. I'll make sure i make karma fall on you one day. Yes, you may be correct, this is a game. But think again if you can play better than me. Don't badmouth me behind my back, anything just say it to my face. If you hate me, don't wish to see me, tell it straight to my face. I'll try my fucking best to avoid you. I won't cry. I won't break down infront of you. Remember? I used to be this strong, independent girl. Brave, self sufficient. But don’t you see what you’ve done to me? You’ve broken down my walls and stripped away my defenses. And I am now vulnerable and naked to the bone. But I will hold my head up high, blink away the tears and say goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment