Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Short post
Hello people! Sorry for neglecting this space for awhile.. Cause my laptop broke down. Agh. Blue screen. First time lo. Then now can't on alr. Whole black screen and only can move the mouse when I on it. I'll be taking it to repair tomorrow. I hope after the repair the same problem won't come again.. Anyway, June holidays finally came right?! Yup, finally it's a time to rest, and a chance to escape from reality.. Anyway, my mother brought iPod touch for me! Thanks alot mummy. :) currently using iPod touch to update my totally dead bloggg. Went out with qinyu and Cindy today. Went city square mall. Last week went to changi airport to tour. Haha, it was supa cold there. Alright, I shall end my post here now, I'm typing very slow using the keyboard on iPod touch.. Nights! Shall post a more proper post when my lappy finish reparing. ;) Tags will be replied when my lappy is back too. Click my ads and tag okay! I'll be updating Twitter. Look for updates from there. Happy holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment