HI!!!
I'm sorrrrrrryyy for neglecting this space for so long!! Last update was on oct 9! After counting i actually realised i havent been updating for more than 2 months! But the date i really updated something about my life was sep 16! And also i realised i lost some readers.. hehe. Life in these two months was okay. School holidays started, homeworks done, homeworks lost(-_-).
Half of dec is gone alr. Which means school is gonna reopen in less than one month! Arghhhh!?!!!@#%%%#? I haven't buy my uniform, there's a new design of my school's uni! I really wanna see how it really looks like. I hope school can reopen soon, staying at home whole day is really boring. But then i'm really a'lil afraid of the homeworks projects when sec 3 starts... Amaths is really difficult for my knowledge for maths, i'm afraid i cant cope.. T___T!
alright alright, fianlly i updated something rightright?! i'm lazy to post pictures okay.. bbq on nov was fun! Ms lin joined us! Chatted with her till she left! Miss those lessons with her! :))
Well i think.. i have nothing to continue anymore, hmmm.. so.. BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment