Good morning! It's good friday today! Hehehe, finally an extra day to rest. xD Haven't been updating this space for quite some time already i guess? And i think more than half (or perhaps all) of my readers had gone~ I was lazy and busy to update. School work are getting harder and harder. Sometimes i really find it hard to handle. I go crazy when i can't solve a problem. Grrr... Got to stop this bad habit. I'm really afraid i can't reach my parent's expectations. They expect a 60~ marks for all my subjects. I know it is not actually very high.. But i myself have much higher expectations for myself. Cos i know i can do better than this. But sometimes when i want to self study at home, i feel very tired. very very tired. Sometimes i ask myself, am i not hardworking enough?? Slacking all the way to exams will not be a solution.
Yesterday was school's annual sports day. I was sun bathing at the stadium. It was so humid!!! And four hours at the stadium was really boring. I would rather have classes in school. After that, went to lot one to buy my red bean pancake from Jollibean! Went home, done 2009 emaths paper. It was okay. But i can't complete amaths 2009 paper. Stuck. Literally. Stuck.
Tuition later on at 10am. Was actually at 3.30pm but it changed to morning because it's good friday today. I'll be bringing my amaths 2009 paper to my tuition center later on to seek help from my tuition teacher. I really need help :(
Going to Clementi Mall after tuition with Jieyu! We both wanted to try the food at Toast Box. And both of us are wondering should be buy Koi bubble tea or Starbucks coffee?? It would be around 2pm went we reach there. Will it be okay to drink coffee at the afternoon? What if i can't sleep at night because of the coffee? Hahaha! But i would most probably not be drinking totally coffee, i think i would order drink related to 'Chocolate'. eg "Signature Hot Chocolate", "Caramel Hot Chocolate". Or maybe "Mocha Frappuccino Blended Coffee". I love mocha!!
Counting, it's exactly a week before SA1 exams. I'm afraid, i really am. :(
Anyway, to anyone who is reading this, and will also be having SA1 exams, good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment