Sunday, September 11, 2011

Food!

Yoyoyo! Haha! Back here to blog again. Today Derrick and Jieming came to my house. Derrick came to practice his F&N practical and Jieming is here to watch and eat!
Kay basically it was okay. I am afraid that I may not have enough time for my three dishes! My timeplan was handed up to Mdm Khadijah so I have no idea how I planned my steps!
I took pictures of food I cooked today. Was quite satisfied with it :)
First picture: fried rice. Quite screwed while cooking though. Overall it was alright(only).
Second picture: chocolate chip muffins. I didnt have a chance to try it. My cousins ate it and my aunt took back for tomorrow's breakfast. :( but my small lil' cousin said it was nice! :D
Third picture: prawn cutlets. It was nice! But the process of shaping the patties was gross. My cousin commented "looks like cow's shit" we were laughing all the way! The coating was quite tedious too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...